Black Market. A small PC space trading game.
Total Playtime: 3 hours. Status: Done.
- You don’t need free navigation to make Space.
- Abilities on timers are still fun.
- There’s something interesting about 2.5D that can surprise in ways you don’t expect. Great illusion.
- Incentives don’t just manipulate, they also direct.
- 15 similar items in a menu is too many.
- High cost to use + Low explanations => Less exploration. Corrolary: Low cost to use + High explanation => More exploration?
- The boundary between Rollercoaster, Exploration, and Mastery games is still firmly intact.