Here’s a list of all the REMA model articles published so far. If you’re interested in this design lens, I recommend starting with part 1 and exploring these core posts:
- The REMA Model: Why do we play in so many different Ways?
- The REMA Model part 3: Rollercoaster Games
- The REMA Model part 4: Experiment Games
- The REMA Model part 5: Mastery Games and The REMA Model part 6: The Mario Conundrum (in which I realize my first post on Mastery Games was too narrow)
- The REMA Model part 7: Application Games
- The REMA Model part 8: Uses in Game Design
And some related posts if you’re interested in more detail: